You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Drop Off Library
Food4Future Survey on Food Processing
1) Company Information : -
a) Name of Company
Guaranteed Installment Loans For Bad Credit
Essentially, as long as the critical obligation of financial loan is pleased also, there are not very a great deal those creditors can be negative concerning.
There is a procedure to getting a company loan that takes a significant amount associated with preliminary work.
The legal court choice can nevertheless be worked out with the loan company, nonetheless which could relax and take a great deal of time.
The interest rate is typically low but recent changes have been made to the program so it is important to review your student loan offer before acceptance.
Furthermore, lenders will facilitate you instant loan approval on the same day.
Same day loans for people on benefits are short term loans, usually required to be repaid within four weeks.
guaranteed approval installment loans direct lenders (
i need a 2500 loan with bad credit (
bad credit guaranteed loans (
2500 loan for bad credit (
easy loans guaranteed approval (
indian payday loans bad credit (
guaranteed payday loans bad credit direct lenders (
guaranteed payday loan lenders (
installment loan bad credit (
guaranteed bad credit loans direct lenders (
online tribal installment loans (
loan installments (
personal loans for bad credit guaranteed approval (
guaranteed approval tribal loans (
guaranteed payday loans for bad credit no brokers (
guaranteed approval payday loans bad credit (
guaranteed payday loan (
installment loan companies for bad credit (
bad credit indian loans (
d) Contact Person
2. Which of the following categories best describes the food industry sector your organisation operates in?
(Please check all that apply)
g. Meat and meat products
3. Please define your organisation's sales turnover for the most recent financial year
a. 0 to RM299,000
4. Please specify the number of staff employed (fulltime) by your organisation
c. 101 to 200
5. What are the geographical markets you are active in?
(Please tick all appropriate boxes)
6. What is the principal food processing activity of your organization based on proportion of annual total sales?
Manufacturing food products ready for human or animal consumption
7. What is the MAJOR issue that could be delayed your production process?
Not enough funding (rolling capital)
8. Is outsourcing used? (If so, it is used due to)
Lack of equipment
9. How do you control the quality and consistency of product out-put?
Do it right for the first time
10. Based on the current business scenario of your branding existence and business sustainability for future expansion, please indicate your criteria status as follows;
10.1. Product branding awareness
10.2. Product acceptance in the market
10.3. Innovativeness of the product
10.4. Export market potential
10.5. Global Market Competition
10.6. Production capacity for volume order
11. What critical skills are needed to succeed in your business (behavior capabilities and technical skills)?
Marketing and sales
12. What major obstacles will the company face in reaching business target?
Capital investment in technology updates
13. What are the critical issues that put the success factors at risk?
14. What could be the main problem in financial affairs of your current business?
Difficulty in procuring funds from financial institutions
15. Potential issue in upgrading plant facility:
Cost of construction may higher from expected
16. What kind of external supports do you require from SIRIM?
Testing and Certification
Training and Consultancy
17. What kind of external supports do you require from other government Ministries/Agencies?
Grant and Incentives
Promotion and market access
18. Where on the supply chain do you plan to expand your business?
19. Which action do you plan for your business growth?
New product introduction
20. Any facility and equipment changes or upgrade that will be needed in the longer term?
Renovation on existing factory
Survey Completed. Thank you
Created at 8/4/2021 2:01 AM by
Last modified at 8/4/2021 2:01 AM by