You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Drop Off Library
Food4Future Survey on Food Processing
1) Company Information : -
a) Name of Company
Xây dựng Á Đông
d) Contact Person
Mai Thế Truyền
2. Which of the following categories best describes the food industry sector your organisation operates in?
(Please check all that apply)
a. Bakery Products
3. Please define your organisation's sales turnover for the most recent financial year
a. 0 to RM299,000
4. Please specify the number of staff employed (fulltime) by your organisation
a. 1 to 20
5. What are the geographical markets you are active in?
(Please tick all appropriate boxes)
6. What is the principal food processing activity of your organization based on proportion of annual total sales?
Primary processing of raw material products
7. What is the MAJOR issue that could be delayed your production process?
8. Is outsourcing used? (If so, it is used due to)
Lack of expertise
9. How do you control the quality and consistency of product out-put?
Established the SOP for processing activity
10. Based on the current business scenario of your branding existence and business sustainability for future expansion, please indicate your criteria status as follows;
10.1. Product branding awareness
10.2. Product acceptance in the market
10.3. Innovativeness of the product
10.4. Export market potential
10.5. Global Market Competition
10.6. Production capacity for volume order
11. What critical skills are needed to succeed in your business (behavior capabilities and technical skills)?
Management and leadership
12. What major obstacles will the company face in reaching business target?
Political and government policy
13. What are the critical issues that put the success factors at risk?
Price fluctuation of raw materials
14. What could be the main problem in financial affairs of your current business?
Insufficient cash flow necessary for business scale expansion
15. Potential issue in upgrading plant facility:
Higher cost in purchasing of new machine
16. What kind of external supports do you require from SIRIM?
Testing and Certification
Training and Consultancy
17. What kind of external supports do you require from other government Ministries/Agencies?
Grant and Incentives
Promotion and market access
18. Where on the supply chain do you plan to expand your business?
Supplying raw materials
19. Which action do you plan for your business growth?
Increase of sales in existing national markets
20. Any facility and equipment changes or upgrade that will be needed in the longer term?
Factory relocation for mass production
Survey Completed. Thank you
Created at 9/19/2022 9:03 AM by
Last modified at 9/19/2022 9:03 AM by